I see a little silhouetto of a man
Will you do the fandango?
ＴＨＵＮＤＥＲＢＯＬＴＳ ＡＮＤ ＬＩＧＨＴＮＩＮＧ
ＶＥＲＹ ＶＥＲＹ ＦＲＩＧＨＴＥＮＩＮＧ
in my spanish class today a girl asked what the difference was between star wars and star trek. and then this kid stood up really fast and threw his stuff across the room and flipped his desk over and started yelling out of rage.
- Male cashier with multiple tattoos (two of them are colored in with rainbow): How are you this evening?
- Me: Pretty good. Starving, obviously. How are you?
- Cashier: Not bad. I can't wait to get off my shift and get home to my boyfriend.
- Woman behind me: Wait, you're gay?
- Cashier: Yeah. . . ?
- Woman: That's a shame.
- Me: Why?
- Woman: He seemed like such a wonderful man, it's a shame he's gay.
- Cashier: Why is it a shame?
- Woman: It's wrong! It's immoral, it's dis-
- Me: Excuse me, but what's it to you if he's gay?
- Woman: It's offensive!
- Me: But how does it affect you?
- Woman: What?
- Me: Where exactly does it start to make sense that it affects you? A relationship is between 2 people, not 3.
- Woman: *sputters a bit, then leaves without her food*
- Cashier: . . . Wow, thank you.
- Me: Ignorant people are the reason I claim to be allergic to the human race.
if enough people reblog this my mum might get me a cat
so uh- reblog this please xoxo
Please she told me I need 10k
COME ON TUMBLR, LET’S GET THIS GIRL A CAT! EVERYONE DESERVES A CAT!